BREAST AUGMENTATION VS. BREAST LIFT: WHICH ONE IS THE BEST FOR ME?
How do you feel about your breasts? We don’t care if your breasts are big, small, or in between, we just want you to love them. We know that ideally sized, always perky breasts are not always a reality, and we provide a wide range of cosmetic breast surgery to help you achieve your ideal look.
Have you ever wished for a bigger breast? Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, can increase your cup size and balance your figure. This operation changes the form by inserting an implant into the breast, either on top of or below the pectoral muscle. This implant may stay within your breast until it is removed and will add volume and fullness for several years, even decades, in some patients. What can breast augmentation do for you? Our patients choose this procedure for many reasons including:
- Increase breast size.
- Balance breast size with body type and figure.
- Correct breast defects due to congenital deformities or injuries.
- After mastectomy, reform the breasts.
- Restore breast volume after pregnancy or weight loss.
- Boost self-confidence.
Breast augmentation is highly customizable. Implants come in a range of shapes and sizes. We will work with you to decide your ideal breast appearance and to select the implants that best suit your cosmetic goals.
It doesn’t matter how often you’re practicing, or how much you’re wearing a bra, if you have breasts; finally, they’re going to say it. Breast sagging occurs in most women, often after pregnancy or weight loss, regardless of breast size. During the uplift, we remove excess skin, reposition breast tissue, and restore a more youthful breast form. Supportive sutures are inserted in the breast tissue to help the breasts retain their youthful form. This procedure can:
- Correct breast sagging.
- Lift and reposition breast tissues.
- Restore breast appearance after pregnancy, breastfeeding, or weight loss.
- Resize or reposition the areola.
Your breast lift will be personalized to your breasts and your aesthetic goals. Our surgeons use a range of incision styles and lifting techniques to ensure a successful outcome for each patient.
Which Procedure is Best for Me?
Breast lift, breast augmentation, and augmentation with a lift can all produce stunning results. The trick of loving your breasts is to choose the right treatment for your body and your goals. Get personalized recommendations on the best possible choices for you during a breast surgery consultation. We will carry out a review and give suggestions for care, answer questions and clarify the cost and funding options for each of the procedures you are considering. These basic guidelines will give you a better understanding of which treatment is ideally suited to:
- Breast Uplift: Choose a breast uplift for a more youthful breast shape. A breast uplift won’t drastically change the size of your breast. So, pick a uplift on your own if you’re satisfied with the size of your current cup but want to correct your sagging.
- Breast Augmentation: Choose breast augmentation if you want to increase your breast size or enhance your breast shape. Implants come in several sizes, so there’s no need for a massive increase in size. Implants without a lift will not correct sagging, so the skin should be taut and elastic.
- Breast Augmentation + Lift- Transform your breasts! This operation will resize and reshape your breasts. This gives the most drastic shift in the shape of your breast. Lift and implant combinations are very common after pregnancy / breastfeeding or weight loss.